Soulja Boy's Overview
People Also Ask :
|Net Worth||$35 Million|
|Date Of Birth||28 July 1990|
|Palace Of Birth||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Spouse||In A Relationship|
|Parents||Tracy Way, Lisa Way|
|Height||1.70m. (5' 7)|
Soulja Boy (real name DeAndre Way) is an American rapper and record producer who rose to elevation in the early 2000s with his tone-released debut single" Crank That( Soulja Boy)". The song peaked at number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 map for seven weeks in 2007 and helped to launch Soulja Boy's career as a mainstream rapper.
Soulja Boy was born in Chicago, Illinois, in 1990. He moved to Atlanta, Georgia, as a child, and began rapping at a youthful age. In 2005, he began uploading his songs to the internet and snappily gained a following. His song" Crank That (Soulja Boy)" went viral in 2006, and helped to launch him into the mainstream.
Soulja Boy has released six plant compendiums, all of which have been certified gold or platinum. He has also won several awards, including a BET Award for Stylish New Artist in 2007.
Soulja Boy is known for his innovative use of social media to promote his music. He was one of the first rappers to use YouTube to reach a large followership, and he has continued to use social media to connect with his suckers.
Soulja Boy is a controversial figure, but he's also one of the most successful rappers of his generation. He has helped to review the sound of hipsterism hop, and he's sure to continue to be a major force in the music assiduity for times to come.
Then are some fresh data about Soulja Boy
- He's the first rapper to have a single sell over three million digital clones.
- He has over 3.3 million subscribers on YouTube.
- He was one of the first rappers to subsidize social media for marketing.
- He has been involved in several difficulties, including trademark violation and brand violations.
- Despite his difficulties, Soulja Boy is a talented rapper and a successful businessman. He's sure to continue to be a major force in the music assiduity for times to come.