Adi Godrej Net Worth is 17519 Crore INR. The man who bought evolution in Godrej Group which is one of the greatest conglomerate which deals with agriculture, construction, home appliances and most of the sectors of 21st century modern era is none other then Mr. Adi Godrej. Mr. Godrej is the main force behind Godrej Group. His work includes development, not only in one country but also across the globe. With all his hard work and talent Mr. Godrej is one of the richest and the most powerful person alive.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Godrej who is a business magnate, investor, and inventor. With all his hard work and business skills, Mr. Godrej has earned massive respect across the world as well as a massive amount of net worth. Godrej Group operates in sectors as diverse as real estate, consumer products, industrial engineering, appliances, furniture, security and agricultural products. Subsidiaries and affiliated companies include Godrej Industries and its subsidiaries Godrej Consumer Products, Godrej Agrovet, and Godrej Properties, as well as the private holding company Godrej & Boyce.
Adi Godrej is an Indian industrialist and businessman, head of the Godrej family, and chairman of the Godrej Group. Adi Godrej is the chairman of the Indian School of Business since April 2011. and was elected as the president of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) for the year 2012-13. Adi Godrej has been a member of the Dean’s Advisory Council of the MIT Sloan School of Management[M3] , Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Adi Godrej Net Worth
The net worth of Mr. Godrej is estimated to be 2.7 Billion USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 175190310000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred and Nineteen Crore INR). The net worth of Adi Godrej has seen a rise of 21 percent over the past few years. Apart from bussiness, Mr. Godrej is also a great philanthropist and a great donor when it comes to helping poor and needy. A large amount of his income is donated to various charity programmes. Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Adi Godrej’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
The Godrej Group supports healthcare, education and environmental sustainability initiatives such as The Mangroves, Teach for India, WWF, Smile Train and the Godrej Memorial Hospital among others.
Godrej Group is a major supporter of the World Wildlife Fund in India, it has developed a green business campus in the Vikhroli township of Mumbai, which includes a 150-acre (0.61 km2) mangrove forest and a school for the children of company employees.
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
House: Adi Godrej Resides in Malabar Hill, South Mumbai. He bought This Luxury Home in 2014. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property around Rs.372 Crores. He owns Multiple Properties across the India.
Cars: The Car collection of Adi Godrej is quite Large. He owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Adi Godrej include Mercedes Benz, Ford, Audi, Bentley and Jaguar.
Investments: Adi Godrej has invested heavily in various sectors such as education, wildlife, various real estate properties, etc.
|Estimated Net Worth||17519 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||1320 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||11296 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||14.8 Crore INR|
Dependency of Adi Godrej Net Worth:
In case of any Business man, a lot of earning depends on profit and public interest. Adi Godrej is one of the most popular human being across the country. Apart from business Adi Godrej has invested heavily in future plans. We can easily conclude that Adi Godrej is one of the highest net worth business magnate in the world. Adi Godrej’s Net Worth has been on the top of the charts since many weeks. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Adi Godrej sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Adi Godrej:
If you are a great fan of new invention and also entrepreneurship's than you might already know some interesting facts about Adi Godrej as mentioned below.
Adi Godrej was born on 3rd April, 1942 in the city of Mumbai, India. His full name is Adi Burjorji Godrej. Adi Godrej is an Indian industrialist, and a businessman.
Adi Godrej completed his schooling from The Cathedral & John Connon School. Adi Godrej received his undergraduate degree from HL college and his MBA from the MIT Sloan School of Management, where Adi Godrej was a member of the Pi Lambda Phi fraternity and a member of Tau Beta Pi.
Adi Godrej heads the group alongside his brother, managing director of Godrej Industries and chairman of Godrej Agrovet, Nadir Godrej, and his cousin, Godrej & Boyce managing director and chairman, Jamshyd Godrej.
- Rajiv Gandhi Award, 2002.
- The American India Foundation (AIF) Leadership in Philanthropy Award, 2010.
- The Entrepreneur of the Year, Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards, 2010.
- Best Businessman of the Year, GQ Men of the Year Awards, 2010.
- AIMA-JRD Tata Corporate Leadership Award, 2010.
- Bombay Management Association — Management Man of the Year Award, 2010-2011.
- Qimpro Platinum Standard Award for Business, 2011.
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, 2012.
- Padma Bhushan, 2012.
- The Asian Awards Entrepreneur of the Year, 2013.
- All India Management Association-Business Leader of the Year, 2014.
With the end, we wish Mr. Godrej a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Rohit Sharma Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2017 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Cheteshwar Pujara Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Pierce Brosnan Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mahesh Babu Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sergio Ramos Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mr. Pepe Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography, Career
- Nagarjuna Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Gareth Bale Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Kajal Aggarwal Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Disha Patani Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography