Arnab Goswami Net Worth is Rs. 383 Crore INR. The man, who took Indian News Media to a global level, raised his voice against all the corrupt and asked questions in his epic style “The Nation wants to know??” and the question raiser is none other than Mr. Arnab Goswami. He is one of the most recognised television personalities in India. It is also said that you can hate him or you can love him but you just can’t ignore Mr. Arnab Goswami.
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Arnab Goswami’s career, profession, education, vision, earning, wealth and most importantly his net worth. Mr. Arnab Goswami is a journalist, News Anchor, Editor-in-Chief and Managing Director and Co-Founder of Indian news media “Republic TV”. His vision is to bring Independent Indian News Media of world class quality just like BBC and CNN. He started as a reporter and is now of the highest paid editor in the world.
Awards and achievements: Arnab Goswami has been nominated for and received several awards such as:
- Asian Television Award for best anchor in the year 2003(Runner up)
- Society Young Achievers Award for excellence in the field of media-2007
- Assamese of the year award by news Live -2010
- Ramnath Goenka Award for excellence in Journalism TV by the Indian Express Group-2010
Arnab Goswami Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Arnab Goswami is estimated to be 60 million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately equal to 3838800000 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Three Hundred and Eighty Three Crore INR). It has also been observed that the net worth of Mr. Arnab has increased in the past few years with the launch of his channel Republic TV. Also his news channel is the highest among the TRP’s as compared to other news channels in India. In the first week of the launch of Republic TV, it became the most viewed news channel with 2.1million viewership. Also he is one of the highest individual tax payers in the country.
Mr. Arnab Goswami’s Assets:
House: Arnab lives in Mumbai at his luxury house which he bought in the year 2009 at a price of Rs. 4 Crore. Now the current value of his house is more than Rs. 14 Crore INR.
Cars: Arnab has average car collection which includes brands like Mercedes Benz and BMW worth 1.5 Crore INR.
Average earning/ remuneration:
|Estimated net worth||Rs. 383 Crore INR|
|Personal investment||Rs. 26 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 1.5 - 2 Crore INR|
Also his earnings from previous year from movies, which are also part of his net worth, are:
|2016||Rs. 22 Crore|
|2015||Rs. 17 Crore|
|2014||Rs. 12 Crore|
|2013||Rs. 08 Crore|
|2012||Rs. 06 Crore|
Dependency of Mr. Arnab Goswami’s Net Worth:
In case of any news channel anchor, a lot of their earnings depend on viewership of the channel. Arnab Sir is one of the most popular Editor – in - chief and anchor of news media channel in India and his work has been appreciated all over the country and also, he has been honoured with various International Awards. He has also invested in multiple real - estate properties and has huge personal investments. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Arnab Goswami sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Arnab Goswami:
If you like Arnab Goswami and his style of making news, you might already know few things about Arnab sir that are listed below:
Arnab Goswami was born on 9th October 1973, in the state of Assam, India. His full name is Arnab Ranjan Goswami.
Arnab completed his bachelor’s degree from Hindi College Delhi, India and a Master’s degree from St. Antony’s College, Oxford.
In 2002, Arnab authored his first book, “Combating Terrorism: The Legal Challenge.” The book explores all the difficulties in framing laws against terrorists and terrorism.
Arnab in an interview with Good Times mentioned that, “I do dream that at sometime in the future, our country will have a channel like BBC or CNN which is going to be broadcasted to the world and if such an opportunity arises, I would certainly like to play a role in it.”
Arnab Goswami started his career in The Telegraph in Kolkata, and then later he joined NDTV in the year 1995. Later as the news editor, Arnab Goswami was a part of NDTV’s core team during the transition from programme producer to the 24-hour mode in 1998.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life, but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book. We hope that we have given you a brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Mr. Arnab Goswami’s life.
At the end, we wish Mr. Arnab Goswami a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health filled with lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Rohit Sharma Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2017 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Cheteshwar Pujara Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Pierce Brosnan Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mahesh Babu Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sergio Ramos Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mr. Pepe Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography, Career
- Nagarjuna Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Gareth Bale Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Kajal Aggarwal Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Disha Patani Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography