Bumrah Net Worth is Rs. 29 Crore INR. In India cricket is followed blindly, fans are crazy about the game and the players. And one such star of Indian team is cricketer Mr. Jasprit Bumrah. Mr. Jasprit Bumrah is the man behind big victories India has achieved in recent times. He is remembered for his outstanding performance as a cricketer and is also known as “Jassi” by his fans and friends. As a player he is the opening Batsmen for Indian Cricket team.
Here we will discuss about his Career as an Indian Cricket Team player, his achievements and records, businesses and most importantly his earning and net worth. Mr. Jasprit Bumrah entered cricket as a right-arm fast-medium bowler and also is one of the all rounder Of the Indian Cricket team. He also plays in the Indian Premiere League team, Mumbai Indians team where he is regarded as one of the most important player in the team. Considering his records, Jasprit has earned the top spot in terms of ranking, as a player and also among one of the richest cricketer in the world.
Bumrah Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Jasprit Bumrah is estimated to be 4 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 258201600.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Twenty five Crore INR). Most of his income and net worth came from cricket. Also the brand value of Mr. Jasprit Bumrah is very high and is also the most respected player across the globe. He also earns a huge sum of money from various International and National Cricket Matches and from Indian Premiere League (IPL). He also endorses multiple brands where he charges a massive amount of money.
This has led to his higher brand valuation and Net Worth. It is estimated that, the net worth of Jasprit Bumrah has grown by 40% in the Past years and so does his Income. Net Worth, in simple terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities. Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Jasprit Bumrah’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Jasprit Bumrah Assets:
House: Jasprit Bumrah owns a luxury designer house in Guajat, India which he bought in the year 2015. The current value of his house is Rs. 3Crore INR. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Cars: The Car collection of Jasprit Bumrah is quite Small. Jasprit Bumrah owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Jasprit Bumrah include Mercedes Benz, Range Rover and Nissan.
Average Earning and remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 29 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||Rs. 02 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 1.5-2 Crore INR|
|Remuneration from BCCI||Rs. 2-2.5 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
Dependency of Mr. Jasprit Bumrah Net Worth:
In case of any athletes, a lot of earning depends on winning performance and fan following. Jasprit Bumrah is one of the most popular and bankable sports person in India and other countries. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Jasprit Bumrah will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Jasprit Bumrah:
Jasprit Bumrah has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you know some of the facts as stated below:
Jasprit Bumrah was born on 6th December, 1993 in the state of Gujarat, India.
His full name is Jasprit Jasbir Singh Bumrah.
Mr. Jasprit Bumrah International Career Debut:
- ODI debut - vs Australia January 23, 2016.
- Last ODI - vs New Zealand October 29, 2017
- T-20 debut – vs Australia January 26, 2016
- Last T-20 – vs Sri Lanka November 7, 2017
Jasprit Bumrah career records are as follows:
|Top score||17||18||25||16 286|
|5 wickets in innings||1||0||0||6|
|10 wickets in match||0||0||n/a||n/a|
*FC-First class cricket
*LA-List A Cricket
Jasprit Bumrah started his bowling career by playing for the Gujarat under-19 team. He made his Indian Premier League debut with the Mumbai Indians in 2013.
Jasprit Bumrah plays first-class cricket for Gujarat and he made his debut against Vidarbha cricket team during the 2013–14 season. He had a great game indeed, picking up 7 wickets in the match. Eventually, he ended the tournament as the side’s leading wicket-taker.
The teenager was signed by the Mumbai for the sixth season of the Indian Premier League in 2013, with just 10 first-class matches in his bag.
With the end, we wish Jasprit a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Shahid Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sunil Grover Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Shastri Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- John Abraham Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- R. Madhavan Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Saif Ali Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chetan Bhagat Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sourav Ganguly Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ramdev Baba Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography