Gautam Gambhir Net Worth is Rs. 98 Crore INR. In India cricket is followed blindly, fans are crazy about the game and the players. And one such star of Indian team is cricketer Mr. Gautam Gambhir. Gautam Gambhir is the man behind big victories India has achieved in recent times and played an important role in the 2011 World Cup. He is remembered for his outstanding performance as a cricketer and is also known as “Gauti” by his fans and friends. As a player, he was the opening Batsman for Indian Cricket team.
Here we will discuss about his Career as an Indian Cricket Team player, his achievements and records, businesses and most importantly his earnings and net worth. Mr. Gautam Gambhir entered cricket as a Left-handed batsman and also is one of the best all rounders of the Indian Cricket team. He is the captain of the Indian Premiere League team Kolkata Knight Rider’s team where under his captaincy team reached great heights and so he is regarded as the most successful captains of Kolkata Knight Riders team. Considering his records, Gautam has earned the top spot in terms of ranking, as a player and also among one of the richest cricketers in the world.
Gautam Gambhir Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Gautam Gambhir is estimated to be 15.2 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 986100000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Ninety Eight Crore INR). Most of his income and net worth comes from cricket. Also the brand value of Mr. Gautam Gambhir is very high and is also the most respected player across the globe. He also earns a huge sum of money from various International and National Cricket Matches and from Indian Premiere League (IPL). He also endorses multiple brands where he charges a massive amount of money.
This has led to his higher brand valuation and Net Worth. It is estimated that, the net worth of Gautam Gambhir has grown by 19% in the Past years and so does his Income.
Gautam Gambhir’s Assets:
House: Gautam Gambhir owns a luxury designer house in New Delhi, India which he bought in the year 2013. The current value of his house is Rs. 18 crore INR. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Cars: The Car collection of Gautam Gambhir is quite Average. He owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Gautam Gambhir include BMW, Audi, Porsche and Mercedes Benz.
Average Earning and remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 98 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 85.3Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 2 Crore INR|
|Remuneration from BCCI||Rs. 3 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1.5 Crore INR|
|Average Annual Salary||Rs. 10 Crore INR|
Let us have a look at the facts about Gautam Gambhir’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
Dependency of Mr. Gautam Gambhir’s Net Worth:
In case of any athletes, a lot of earning depends on winning performance and fan following. Gautam Gambhir is one of the most popular and bankable sports person in India and other countries. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Gautam Gambhir will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Gautam Gambhir:
Gautam Gambhir has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you know some of the facts as stated below:
Gautam Gambhir was born on 14th October, 1981 in the state of New Delhi, India.
Mr. Gautam Gambhir International Career Debut:
- Test debut - vs Australia on November 3, 2004
- Last Test - vs England November 6, 2016
- ODI debut - vs Bangladesh April 11, 2003.
- Last ODI - vs England January 27, 2013
- T-20 debut – vs Scotland September 13, 2007
- Last T-20 – vs Pakistan December 28, 2012
Gautam Gambhir career records are as follows:
|5 wickets in innings||-||-||-||0|
|10 wickets in match||-||-||-||-|
*FC-First class cricket
*LA-List A Cricket
Achievements in Cricket: Some of the landmark achievements of Gautam Gambhir are as follows:
Most Runs in Calendar Year
- Most ODI runs by an Indian Cricketer in 2008
- Most ODI centuries in 2008 by an Indian Cricketer
- Most Test centuries in 2009 by an Indian Cricketer
- ICC Test player of the year 2009
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Gautam Gambhir’s life.
With the end, we wish Gautam a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Shahid Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sunil Grover Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Shastri Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- John Abraham Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- R. Madhavan Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Saif Ali Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chetan Bhagat Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sourav Ganguly Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ramdev Baba Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography