Hardik Pandya Net Worth is Rs. 6.50 Crore INR. In India cricket is followed blindly, fans are crazy about the game and the players. And one such star of Indian team is cricketer Mr. Hardik Pandya. Mr. Pandya is the man behind big victories India has achieved in recent times and played an important role as the member of Indian National Team. He is remembered for his outstanding performance as a cricketer and is also known as “West Indian of Baroda” by his fans and friends. As a player he is the Batsman and an all rounder for Indian Cricket Team.
Here we will discuss about his Career as an Indian Cricket Team player, his achievements and records, businesses and most importantly his earning and net worth. Mr. Hardik Pandya entered cricket as a Right-handed batsman and also is one of the all rounder Of the Indian Cricket team. He has played for many teams in the Indian Premiere League. Considering his records, Hardik has earned the top spot in terms of ranking, as a player and also among one of the richest cricketer in the world.
Hardik Pandya Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Hardik Pandya is estimated to be 1 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 64470000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Six Crore forty seven lacs Crore INR). Most of his income and net worth came from cricket. Also the brand value of Mr. Hardik Pandya is very high and is also the most respected player across the globe. He also earns a huge sum of money from various International and National Cricket Matches and from Indian Premiere League (IPL). He also endorses multiple brands where he charges a massive amount of money.
This has led to his higher brand valuation and Net Worth. It is estimated that, the net worth of Hardik Pandya has grown by 22% in the Past years and so does his Income. Net Worth, in simple terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities. Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Hardik Pandya’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
Hardik Pandya Assets:
House: Hardik Pandya owns a luxury designer house in Gujarat, India which he bought in the year 2016. The current value of his house is Rs. 2 Crore INR. Also he owns multiple real-estate properties across the countries.
Cars: The Car collection of Hardik Pandya is quite Small. Hardik Pandya owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Hardik Pandya include Mercedes Benz and BMW.
Average Earning and remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 6.50 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 1.5 Crore INR|
|Remuneration from BCCI||Rs. 1.3 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1 Crore INR|
|Personal Properties||Rs. 5.2 Crore INR|
|Retainer Fee||Rs. 25 Lacs|
|ODI Match Fee||RS. 200000|
|Test Match Fee||Rs. 300000|
|T20 Mtach fee||Rs. 150000|
Dependency of Mr. Hardik Pandya’s Net Worth:
In case of any athletes, a lot of earning depends on winning performance and fan following. Hardik Pandya is one of the most popular and bankable sports person in India and other countries. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Hardik Pandya will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Hardik Pandya:
Hardik Pandya has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you know some of the facts as stated below:
Hardik Pandya was born on 11 October, 1993 in the state of Gujarat, India. His full name is Hardik Himanshu Pandya. During his school days, Hardik could not clear the exams of 9th standard and later left studies to focus only on cricket.
Mr. Hardik Pandya International Career Debut:
- Test debut - vs Sri Lanka on July 26, 2017
- Last Test - vs Sri lanka August 12, 2017
- ODI debut - vs New Zealand October 16, 2016
- Last ODI - vs New Zealand October 29, 2017
- T20 debut – vs Australia January 26, 2016
- Last T20- vs New Zealand November 7, 2017
Hardik Pandya career records are as follows:
|5 wickets in innings||0||0||0||1|
|10 wickets in match||0||0||0||0|
*FC-First class cricket
*LA-List A Cricket
Domestic Teams in Cricket: Some of the Domestic teams for which Hardik Pandya had played are as follows:
- Baroda Cricket Team 2012-present
- Mumbai Indians Team 2015- Present
- India A 2016- Present
Hardik Pandya became the fastest to score a half century in ICC finals match. He scored 50 in 32 balls breaking the record Adam Gilchrist. In total, he scored 76 in 43 balls and gave India a glimmer of hope to win the match during the finals of ICC Champions Trophy.
Hardik Pandya has the record of highest strike rate in the recently concluded CT 2017. He scored 194.44 which is amazing for any cricketer who comes down the order.
With the end, we wish Hardik a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Rohit Sharma Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2017 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2017 – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Cheteshwar Pujara Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Pierce Brosnan Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mahesh Babu Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sergio Ramos Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Mr. Pepe Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography, Career
- Nagarjuna Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Gareth Bale Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Kajal Aggarwal Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Disha Patani Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Leonardo DiCaprio Net Worth – Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography