Saif Ali Khan Net Worth is Rs. 896 Crore INR. Some actors are born with a silver spoon and one such actor is Mr. Saif Ali Khan, also known as the Nawab of Pataudi. He is among the very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base. He is known for his immense dialogue delivery and epic comic timing. He started acting in the year 1991 and has now reached great heights in the country and international cinema. He is now one of the most recognised and highest paid actors in the country.
Here, we will discuss about Saif Ali khan’s profession, career, businesses, earning, achievements, wealth and most importantly his net worth. Saif Ali Khan is an actor as well as a film Producer of Hindi Bollywood Cinema. His first movie was released in the year 1992 and his acting was appreciated all over the country. From then on, Saif has completed more than 20 years in Bollywood and has done several movies which has made him the star of Bollywood Cinema. He is now one of the highest paid actors in the country.
Achievements and Awards:
Saif Ali Khan has made a remarkable presence in Hindi Cinema which has bought him several awards and honours which include
- A National Film Award for best Acting in the movie “Hum Tum”
- Various Film Fare Awards
- “Padma Shri” by the Indian Government in the year 2010
- “Rajiv Gandhi” award for achievements in films.
Saif Ali Khan Net Worth
The total net worth of Saif Ali Khan is estimated to be 140 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 8962800000 Indian Rupee (i.e. Eight Hundred and Ninety Six Crore INR). It has also been observed that the net worth of Saif Ali Khan has taken a hike of 70% in the past few years. The major part of his earnings comes from brand endorsements, movies and also personal investments. Saif is also the 10th Nawab of the former princely state of Pataudi.
As a producer, Saif Ali Khan also takes home the profit share from his movies apart from his acting fees. He takes a huge sum of money for brand endorsements. With such a huge profit and so great earnings, Saif is always on the top spot when comes to sharing, charity and social work. Mr. Khan is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is one of the highest tax payers in the country.
Saif Ali Khan’s Assets:
House: Mr. Khan has multiple real-estate properties and also houses in as many as at 10 posh locations, including the bungalow at Bandra valued at 6 Crore INR, where he lived before his marriage. Saif owns 2 majestic bungalows which he got it designed from an Austrian architect.
Saif Ali Khan owns a Luxury Apartment House in Fortune Heights in Turner Road, near Grand Residency Hotel, Mumbai. Saif Ali Khan along with his wife Kareena Kapoor Khan resides in this House. The present value of the house is Rs. 4.2 Crores. Apart from these, Saif also inherited his ancestral Places and Mansions in different parts of the countries and abroad.
Cars: Saif Ali Khan has unique impressive collections of luxurious Cars includes Audi, BMW 7 series, Lexus 470, Mustang, Range Rover, Land Cruiser etc. Each of the car costs between Rs. 50 lakhs to Rs. 2 Crores INR.
Average Earning/ movie remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 896 Crore INR|
|Movie remuneration||Rs. 24 Crore INR|
|Brand Endorsement fee||Rs. 6 Crore INR|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 128 Crore INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 8 Crore INR|
|Income Tax||Rs. 7.5 Core INR|
Also his earnings from previous year from movies, which are also part of his net worth, are:
|2016||Rs. 29 Crore|
|2015||Rs. 26 Crore|
|2014||Rs. 24 Crore|
|2013||Rs. 19 Crore|
|2012||Rs. 18 Crore|
Dependency of Saif Ali Khan’s Net Worth:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of their earnings depend on fan following. Saif Ali Khan is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Saif is also a film producer and also a stage performer. He has also invested heavily on his personal investments and in multiple real - estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Saif Ali Khan will keep on growing through the years.
About Saif Ali Khan:
If you love action - comedy and serious entertaining films, you might be a fan of Saif Ali Khan. Here are some of the amazing facts about Saif Ali Khan:
Saif was born on 16th August, 1960 in New Delhi, India. His real name is Sajid Ali khan. He is the son of Great Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and Sharmila Tagore.
Saif is First Bollywood actor to appear for Netflix original series.
Saif made his debut with the film “parampara” . But the two films which was the turning point of his carreer and changed his image was “Omkara” and “Ek Haseena Thi”.
The character Langda Tyagi from the film Omkara was not first offered to Saif, it was offered to Ami Khan first. But during the audition, Saif was outstanding and got the role.
Saif’s most popular movies are :
- Ek haseena thi
- Tara rum pum
- Mai Khiladi tu anari
- Kacche Daage and many more
At the end, we wish Saif Ali Khan a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health filled lots of love.
- Shahid Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sunil Grover Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Shastri Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Tiger Shroff Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- John Abraham Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- R. Madhavan Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Saif Ali Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chetan Bhagat Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sourav Ganguly Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ramdev Baba Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography