Sonam Kapoor Net Worth is Rs. 84 Crore INR. Sonam Kapoor is the actress with a golden heart, who is currently ruling the hearts of many fans with her acting, Fashion and Film Making skills all over the globe. Sonam Kapoor is One of the greatest, finest and the most famous names in Bollywood and other film industries whose acting skills are appreciated in the the Bollywood film industry.
Here, we will discuss about Sonam Kapoor’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net worth. Sonam Kapoor is a model, actor, television host and reality TV judge of movies in Bollywood stream, with so much in her bag we can say that she is among the actresses having highest net worth and one of the most popular actress across the globe.
Sonam Kapoor Net Worth
The total net worth of Sonam Kapoor is 13 million USD, which in Indian Currency is 843375000.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Eighty Four Crore INR). Most of her earnings come from Brand endorsements for which she charges Rs. 1-1.5 Crore per endorsement. She is also a Film Producer and a Television Host. Also she has invested heavily in Real Estate properties. With such a massive earning Sonam Kapoor is among the top celebrities to pay the highest income tax to the government. Apart from earnings, Sonam Kapoor never lags behind in terms for charity and social cause.
In order to know about her net worth, we need to analyze her major assets.
Let us now have a look on the assets she possesses:
House: Sonam Kapoor Resides in Mumbai, India. Sonam Kapoor bought this luxury home in 2014. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs.24.6 Crores. A lot of pictures are posted by her on social platforms in which she tags her location to be at Anil Kapoor’s House.
Cars: The Car collection of Sonam Kapoor is quite Average. Sonam Kapoor owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Sonam Kapoor include Mini Cooper, Mercedes Benz and Audi.
Earnings: Sonam’s earnings are as Follows:
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 4-5 Crore INR|
|TV remuneration||Rs. 2 Crore INR|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 32 Crore INR|
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1.5-2 Crore INR|
Dependency of Sonam Kapoor’s Net Worth:
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in collection and also by their performance. Sonam Kapoor has a long journey in the film Industry which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows her success rate is very high. Also she had invested heavily in multiple real-estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
About Sonam Kapoor:
If you like the Beautiful lady, you might already know some of the interesting facts about Sonam Kapoor which are stated below:
Sonam Kapoor was born on June 9, 1985 in the state of Maharashtra, India. She is the daughter of veteran actor Anil Kapoor. She studied theatre and arts in Singapore for 2 years.
Before making it big as an actress in Bollywood, Sonam was an assistant director. She started her career in direction in 2005 where she got be an assistant director to the star director Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his film Black starring Amitabh Bachchan and Rani Mukherjee.
Sonam is very hardworking and also, she has worked as a waitress in order to afford the very cause of her living.
Sonam Kapoor has featured on the covers of many Indian editions to international magazines such as Vogue, FHM, Maxim, GQ, NOTCH, Grazia, Verve, Elle, Famine and Harper's Bazaar.
Awards: She has been honoured with
- NDTV Brand Ambassador of the Year
- Hall of Fame Awards's Face of the Year
- Cosmopolitan Awards Fun Fearless Female Best Dressed
- Hindustan Times' Style Icon (Reader's Choice),
- GQ Woman of the Year and
- Vogue Beauty Awards' Beauty of the Year
Sonam can speak many languages which include English, hindi, Marathi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Some of her most popular movies are:
- Thank You
- Bhag Milkha Bhag
- Dolly ki Dolly
- Prem Ratan Dhan payo
She supports various charities and causes, such as raising awareness of breast cancer and LGBT rights.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Sonam Kapoor’s life.
With the end, we wish Sonam Kapoor a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May she keep achieving her goals and keep growing her net worth always!
- Shahid Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chiranjeevi Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sunil Grover Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Shastri Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- John Abraham Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- R. Madhavan Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Saif Ali Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chetan Bhagat Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sourav Ganguly Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ramdev Baba Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography