Sourav Ganguly Net Worth is Rs. 354 Crore INR. In India cricket is followed blindly, fans are crazy about the game and the players. And one such legendary cricketer is Mr. Sourav Ganguly. He is remembered for his outstanding performance as a cricketer and is also known as “Dada” by his fans and friends. As a player he was the all rounder for Indian Cricket team and was also best known for his batting.
Here we will discuss about his Career as an Indian Cricket Team player, his achievements and records, businesses and most importantly his earning and net worth. Mr. Sourav Ganguly entered cricket as a Left-handed batsmen and left cricket as an all rounder Of the Indian team. He was the captain of the Indian Cricket team where under his captaincy India reached great heights and is regarded as the most successful captain of modern times. After cricket, life of Mr. Sourav Ganguly is also very happening where he is still associated with sports and many other professions.
Sourav Ganguly Net Worth
The total net worth of Mr. Sourav Ganguly is estimated to be 55.5 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately equal to 3548947500.00 Indian Rupee (i.e. approx Three Hundred and Fifty Five Crore INR). Most of his income and net worth came from cricket. Also the brand value of Mr. Ganguly is very high and is also the most respected player across the globe. He also earns a huge sum of money from various International and National Cricket Matches as a commentator. He also endorses multiple brands where he charges a massive amount of money.
Apart from this, Ganguly is the co-owner of Indian Super league (ISL) team Atletico - de Kolkata and also the honourable president of CAB and President of the Editorial Board with Wisden India. This has led to his higher brand valuation and Net Worth. It is estimated that, the net worth of Sourav Ganguly will grow by 60% in the coming years and so does his Income.
Sourav Ganguly’s Assets:
House: Sourav Ganguly owns a luxury designer house in Kolkata, India which he bought in the year 2009. The current value of his house is Rs. 7 Crore INR. Also he owns multiple real - estate properties across the countries.
Cars: Sourav Ganguly has an average car collection. Some of the luxury cars he owns are Audi, BMW and Mercedes Benz.
Average Earning and remuneration:
|Estimated Net worth||Rs. 354 Crore INR|
|Personal Properties||Rs. 45 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 7 Crore INR|
|Remuneration from BCCI||Rs. 5 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 2 - 3 Crore INR|
Dependency of Mr. Sourav Ganguly’s Net Worth:
In case of any athletes, a lot of earnings depends on winning performances and fan following. Sourav Ganguly is one of the most popular and veteran sports person in India and other countries. Apart from sports, Sourav Ganguly is associated with various fitness and sports academy’s, he is also a commentator for various cricket matches. He has also invested in multiple real - estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Ganguly will keep on growing through the years.
About Mr. Sourav Ganguly:
Sourav Ganguly has a huge fan following across the world; it might be possible that you might know some of the facts as stated below:
Sourav Ganguly was born on 8th July, 1972 in the state of West Bengal, India.
His full name is Sourav Chandidas Ganguly.
Records and achievements:
- Ganguly is the only cricketer to win four Man of the Match awards in One Day Internationals ODI.
- In ICC Champions trophy Final, Ganguly is the only individual as batsmen to score the highest run i.e. 117 runs.
- Ganguly was the first player to score 3 centuries in the history of ICC Champions Trophy.
- He is the highest run scorer by Indian batsmen in the Cricket world Cup.
- Ganguly is the most successful test captain overseas.
Mr. Sourav Ganguly International Career Debut:
- Test debut - vs England on June 20, 1996.
- Last Test - vs Australia November 6, 2008
- ODI debut - vs West Indies January 11, 1992.
- Last ODI - vs Pakistan November 15, 2007.
Sourav Ganguly career records are as follows:
|5 wickets in innings||0||2||4||2|
|10 wickets in match||0||n/a||0||n/a|
*FC-First class cricket
*LA-List A Cricket
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite cricketer, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Sourav Ganguly’s life.
At the end, we wish Sourav a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health with lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
- Shahid Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Kishan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chiranjeevi Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sunil Grover Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ravi Shastri Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- John Abraham Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ranbir Kapoor Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- R. Madhavan Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Saif Ali Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Chetan Bhagat Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Sourav Ganguly Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Arnab Goswami Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Ramdev Baba Net Worth - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Rishi Kapoor Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography
- Irrfan Khan Net Worth 2019 - Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Biography