CS Professional is the next level after clearing all the Groups of CS Executive Exams. To appear for the CS Professional examination, the candidates are required to register with the Board of Studies (BoS) of ICSI. CS Professional registration is to be done Online Mode or by downloading the registration form and sending it to the ICSI or submit at Nearest ICSI Branch.
After clearing both the groups of Executive Exams, a student require to enroll himself for CS Professional by submitting the CS Professional Registration Form or Sending at ICSI Regional Offices. Lot of students are appeared in CS Executive Exams, Out of all the Students, who appear for CS Executive Level of the Company Secretary Course conducted by ICSI, only a small percentage of them are to clear both the groups of CS Executive Level and eligible for CS Professional Examination
Without registering for CS Professional, the students cannot access the exam application form. ICSI will match the data of the candidate when students filing examination form and if did not match with the records then the candidates will not be allowed to take the exam. Check all details on CS Professional Registration from this page....
CS Professional Registration
The CS Professional Registration is not automatic and every candidate who is interested in undergoing this level has to enroll himself for the same. Registration can be applied by Online mode and offline mode, candidates are required to submitting the CS Professional Registration Form along with the prescribed fee and the supporting documents at ICSI Branch or Sending form at ICAI Regional Office's...
Important Dates for CS Professional Registration
- Register Online for professional programme on or before 30.11.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any Single module of professional programme in June 2018 exams.
- Register Online for professional programme on or before 31.08.2017 to become eligible for appearing in any all module of professional programme in June 2018 exams.
|Attempt||Module||Last Date For CS Professional Registration|
|Dec 2018||All Modules||28th February 2018|
|Dec 2018||One Module||31st may 2018|
|June 2018||All Modules||31st August 2017|
|June 2018||One Module||30th November 2017|
CS Professional Registration Fee June 2018
Students who have passed / completed both modules of Executive examination are advised to seek registration to Professional Programme through online mode. The prescribed fee is Rs.12,000/-. Eligibility of students registered to professional programme for appearing in the Examinations shall be as under: –
|General Students||Education Fee||12000||12000|
|SC / ST Students||50% Total Fee||6000||6000|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Only Registration Fee will be charged (At present, RegistrationFee is NIL)||Nil||Nil|
While registering for Professional Programme, students are required to submit their option for the Elective Subject under Module 3 as per details given below:-
|Electives subject 1 out of below 5 subjects|
|1. Banking Law and Practice|
|2. Capital, Commodity and Money Market|
|3. Insurance Law and Practice|
|4. Intellectual Property Rights – Law and Practice|
|5. International Business-Laws and Practices|
Notwithstanding the original option of Elective Subject, students may change their option of Elective Subject at the time of seeking enrolment to the Examinations. There will be no fee for changing their option for elective subject, but the study material if needed will have to be purchased by them against requisite payment. Soft copies of the study materials are available on the website of the Institute.
CS Professional Online Registration Procedure
ICSI Launched New Online Portal for CS Professional Online Registration, Please follow below steps for using ICSI new Online Portal…
Pre Steps (Followed by all Students)
The purpose of this document is to describe steps of how can CS Executive pass students gets registered to Professional course. In order to get registration in professional course, system will allow only if user has passed executive course.
In order to use new software system of ICSI -SMASH, user will have to generate new password for ICSI-SMASH portal.
- Step 1: In order to retrieve password, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
- Step 2: Now, click on link “Click here to retrieve password (For Foundation Pass Students/Executive Pass Student)” Click Here for Directly reach at this page
- Step 3: Enter user id. Note: If user had pursued “Foundation Course” from ICSI then user id will be “Foundation Registration Number” else user id will be “Executive Registration Number”. After entering verification code, click on “Submit” button.
- Step 4: Enter all registered detail, and click on “Submit” button
- Step 5: OTP (One time password) will be sent on your registered mobile number and email id. Enter one time password received on registered email id and mobile number.
- Step 6: Create new password while keeping in mind all instructions shown on below screen.
Note: Please enable pop-up window of your browser to view confirmation message, Password format should meet mentioned criteria on screen. e.g Student@123 , Password1!
Now , User will be able to log in with foundation registration number if pursued foundation course from ICSI else Executive registration number will be treated as user name and use password (created as above).
- Step 1: Login at ICSI Smash Portal – https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/login.aspx
- Step 2: Enter valid user credentials which user was using during executive programme, enter verification code as shown on screen and click on login button
- Step 3: Navigate to link by using Module->Student Services -> Professional Registration request.
- Step 4: Student can view syllabus in which he/she is getting enrolled by clicking on view syllabus link as shown in screen 2. On click of view syllabus screen 3 will get opened
- Step 5: Student will have to select optional subject mandatory as shown in screen 4 & 5.
- Step 6: Student can also opt for CSJ subscription by click on check box against CSJ label
- Step 7: Now click on “Proceed to payment”.
- Step 8: On Successful payment receipt will get generated
Download CS Professional ID Card or Registration Letter
- Step 1: In order to Register for “Foundation Programme”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”.
- Step 2: Now, click on link “New Foundation Student Login (Registered from 15th June 2016)” as per below screen.
- Step 3: Below Screen will appear; Use your Foundation Registration Number as “User Name”; Use password as received at the time of registration (for first time login).
- Step 4: After log in , Student can download his/her own ID Card & Registration letter. Click as shown in below image:
- CA CPT Question Paper Dec 2018 with Answer Key (Download in PDF)
- CA Final Suggested Answers Nov 2017, CA Final Solutions Nov 2017
- CS Executive Admit Card Dec 2017, ICSI Admit Card Dec 2017
- CA Final Question Papers Nov 2017 with Solutions & Reviews
- CA IPCC Suggested Answers Nov 2017, CA IPCC Solutions Nov 2017
- CS Executive Time Table Dec 2018, CS Time Table Dec 2018 in PDF
- CS Executive Result Dec 2018 (Expected Date) â€“ CS Results 2018
- CS Professional Result Dec 2018 (Expected Date) â€“ CS Results 2018
- CS Executive Pass Percentage Dec 2018 with Result Analysis
- CS Professional Pass Percentage Dec 2018 with Result Analysis
- CS Executive Syllabus & Subjects - Latest Updated with PDF Download
- CS Professional Syllabus & Subjects - Latest Updated with PDF Download
- CS Professional Toppers List, Merit List, Top 3 Rank Holders Dec 2018
- CS Executive Toppers List, Merit List, Top 3 Rank Holders Dec 2018
- CA CPT Question Paper Dec 2018 with Answer Key (Download in PDF)